start up professional home peel kit
A powerful at home professional strength facial kit that is designed to uplift and re-boot the skin just like a professional facial would. Includes a clear crystal Gua Sha massage tool and head band.
This guided, step by step facial sequence uses clinical-strength products that are perfect for your monthly skin boost and skin health maintenance. It includes :
- Pro-glycolic peel (20%)
- Pro-lipid repair
- Pro-barrier repair
- Pro-B3 booster
- Pro-protect tint SPF 30
- Gua Sha
- i am radiant head band
* Please review the peel information guide before purchasing
- Test a patch behind ear or inside of upper arm for 4 min and check for any reactions
- More time isn’t more effective and can reduce the impact - start by leaving the peel on your skin for 3-4 min and slowly build your time up with each treatment
MEET YOUR SKIN LOVING TEAM :
Pro-Peel Glycolic 20%
By removing damaged cells from the skin’s surface, Glycolic acid also stimulates collagen production and speeds up the natural skin renewal process. Glycolic acid preparations are recommended for those whose skin is showing signs of ageing. Fine lines, brown marks and solar keratoses can improve with regular applications or peels. Glycolic acid may also prove helpful for those prone to acne.
- dissolves bonds between skin cells allowing for a more natural desquamation
- Cell renewal
- Smooths skin texture
- Lighten and brighten the skin
An active serum base enriched with vitamin B3 (Niacinimide) and B5 (Panthenol) , known to help with tissue repair, it replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and more youthful. This moisture-enhancing gel contains hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to bind moisture to the skin.
- strengthens barrier
An oil free creamy based booster containing a high percentage of active Niacinamide (vitamin B3), This booster will assist in radically moisturising skin, soothes Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, and brightens skin, its also speeds up healing.
Its main action is to improve skin integrity.
- youth restorative
Pro- Lipid Repair
Rosehip oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is great for improving uneven and dehydrated skin. It is very moisturising and will help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and redness. Can be used during massage as a treatment (mixed into Pro-Barrier repair) or mixed into your daily moisturiser for added comfort. For use on all skin types, especially acne prone skin.
- Strengths skin barrier
Pro-Peptide Sheet Mask
An infused treatment of active skin re-building peptides to help stimulate collagen production as well as assist in long term tightening benefits. With the addition of Pentavitin, hyaluronic acid and Vit B3 & Vit B5 to help elevate skin hydration and rejuvenation for up to 72 hours post treatment.
- Stimulates collagen production
- skin tightening
- Intense hydration
- there is any form of dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis present
- sunburn and sensitivity/inflammation are present
- there are open lesions and skin wounds
- on any form of chemotherapy medication and treatment
- the skin will be exposed to direct sunlight that same day
Peeling with professional strength AHA ideally once a month but can be done at 2 week intervals especially if the skin is presenting with an oilier, congested condition.
2. Can I wax my face or eyebrows
Avoid waxing 48 hours BEFORE AHA peel and 72 Hours POST peel. AHA are designed too soften the sticky bonds between skin cells so that you are able to remove a few built up layers of dead skin. This can initially create a softening that would be traumatised through heat or abrasion and result in increased sensitivity.
The skin is also increasing cell production and these treatments can interfere with the healing cycle thus disrupting healthy cellular formation.
3. Is peeling at home safe?
It can be if done safely with good quality products
One should NEVER over peel or over burden the skin. Therefore sticking to the guidelines (length of time the peel should be left on the skin and frequency of peeling), as well as keeping to peeling with professional strength AHA can have great at home results.
- Professional strength AHA like glycolic acid are perfectly safe on the skin at a strength of 10-35%. They do not penetrate the blood stream and can be easily deactivated by washing the skin with water.
4. Will I experience sensitivity post peel?
This is not uncommon as the peeling treatment can stimulate a healing response in the skin.
It is ALWAYS important to repair the skins barrier post peel (this is the most NB part of any facial) - using a supportive mask or serum that drives actives into the skin that assist in healing as well as mend and strengthen the barrier.
- Wearing a good 30-50 SFP post peel is essential also to avoid sun damage. The skin can be a bit photosensitive post peel making it even more susceptible to sun damage and burning.
5. What should I do post peel treatment
Again, this is the MOST essential part of the peel treatment as it will determine the degree of efficacy as well as support the skin rejuvenation process. The skin renewal process speeds up and so it is essential that there are nutrients available to them as they are developing.
- Use products that are high in EFAs, Vitamin B3 and B5 as these are brilliant to help build and strengthen the barrier
- Ensure that you use a good serum that is high in anti-oxidants as these help protect the skin from free radicals and will again help build up the skins resilience.
- Wear an SPF to help shield the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Drink water, eat well and reduce alcohol. Supplements like VitaminC, Zinc and omegas are also FANTASTIC to have as they also support the skin from the inside
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as sweat and heat can aggravate a post peel skin.